1. General. The Website is the property of the Greenplants and is designed.
2. Personal Use Only. Access to and any use of the Website or Services, including viewing the website pages, communicating with Greenplants via our forms, downloading product information and purchasing products on the Website, are all activities to be carried out exclusively for personal use with no connection to any commercial, business or professional activity.
3. User Registration; Termination of Account. You may register for, or subscribe to, our Website and Services as available from time to time on the Website. When registering for, or subscribing to, the Website and the Services you agree to provide accurate and true information. In the event of any change in the information you provided upon your registration or subscription, you agree to promptly inform us to ensure that you will receive our messages and to prevent Greenplants from inadvertently contacting third parties.
You are solely responsible for the safekeeping and correct use of your personal information, including your password or any credentials that allow access to reserved Website Services, as well as for any detrimental consequence or harm that may arise as a result of incorrect use, loss or theft of such information.
4. Compliance with Laws. You may not use the Website or Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose or utilize the Website or Services for any purpose in violation of the laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright and intellectual property rights regulations). You may not use any hardware or software which may damage or interfere with the proper working of the Website and/or Services or to surreptitiously intercept any communications, data or personal information from the Website. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the Website or Services in any way.
5. Submissions. Any ideas, suggestions, information, know-how, material, or any other content received by us from you or others through this Website, or through other forms of communication such as mail or email (collectively, “Submissions”), will be deemed to include a royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, nonexclusive, sublicensable right and transferable license for us to adopt, publish, reproduce, disseminate, transmit, distribute, copy, use, create derivative works of, display (in whole or part) worldwide, or act on such Submissions without additional approval or consideration, in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such Submissions. You expressly acknowledge and agree that you waive any claim to the contrary. You are solely responsible for your Submissions, the consequences of making Submissions, and your reliance on any Submissions.
As a user of the Website, you are solely authorized to view the Website and the Contents; you are also authorized to carry out all those other temporary acts of reproduction, which have no economic significance of their own and are considered transitory or accessory and an integral and essential part of viewing the Website and its Contents, as well as other legitimate browsing operations. You are not authorized to wholly or partially reproduce the Website and/or the Contents on any support with any means and in any form. Any type of reproduction must be authorized beforehand by Greenplants on a case-by-case basis (depending on the case), as well as by any other person who can be legitimately classified as the author of a work on the Website or which constitutes a form of Content. Said reproduction must, however, be carried out for legitimate reasons and in compliance with the copyright and intellectual property rights. The authors of individual works on the Website have, at any time, the right to claim authorship of their works and to object to any distortion, mutilation or any other modification of the works, including any action which damages their works or compromises their honor or reputation. You undertake to respect the copyright of the artists who have decided to publish their works on the Website and have collaborated in the creation of new expressive and artistic forms intended to be published, even in a non-exclusive manner, on the Website, or, in any case, form an integral part of it or which constitute as Content. You are, under no circumstances, authorized to use, in any way, time and form, the Contents and any single work relating to the Site that is protected by copyright or any other applicable intellectual property right, in violation of the provisions above, of said copyright/intellectual property rights or applicable regulations.
8. Trademarks and Domain Names. All the distinctive signs that distinguish the products sold on the Site are registered trademarks of their respective owners and are used for the sole purpose of distinguishing, describing and advertising the products for sale. Greenplants, and its licensors, and all the other owners of registered trademarks have the exclusive right to use the trademarks of their respective ownership. Any use of these trademarks that does not comply with the law, if unauthorized, is prohibited and entails serious legal consequences. It is strictly prohibited to use the above-mentioned trademarks and any other distinctive signs on the Website to take unfair advantage of the distinctive character or reputation of these distinctive trademarks or signs, or to negatively affect them or their owners.
9. Links to Third-Party Websites. The Website may contain hyperlinks (“Links”) to other websites which have no connection to the Website. Greenplants does not control or oversee these websites and/or their contents. Greenplants cannot be held responsible for the contents of these websites, nor for the rules adopted by them concerning your privacy and processing of your personal data when you are browsing the websites. No document or Content published on the Website is applicable to third party websites. You are, therefore, requested to exercise caution when you connect to these websites through the Links and carefully read their terms and conditions of use and the relevant privacy regulations, as well as any documentation with legal relevance published by them. The activation of the Links does not imply any recommendations or warnings for accessing and browsing these websites, nor any guarantee regarding their contents, services or the goods supplied by them and sold to Internet users.
10. Links to the Greenplants Website. The activation of Links may be granted by Greenplants free-of-charge or by payment and in a non-exclusive manner. Greenplants, at its sole discretion, has the right to oppose the activation of Links to the Website, for example, if the applicant has in the past adopted unfair commercial practices or deemed non-compliant with industry practices or actions of unfair competition, or when the applicant, in the past, has adopted, or there is a risk that he/she may adopt actions in the future, which may discredit Greenplants. In any case, the activation of deep hyperlinks (such as deep frames or deep links) to the Website and/or the unauthorized use of meta-tags, as well as carrying out web scraping practices of the Website and its Contents, are prohibited without Greenplants prior written consent.
11. Warnings about the Contents. Greenplants has taken every precaution to prevent the publication of Contents that describe or represent scenes or situations of physical or psychological violence or which, based on the common sensitivity of the users of the Website, could be considered harmful to civil beliefs, human rights or dignity of people, in all its forms and expressions. In any case, Greenplants does not guarantee that the Contents and the Website and/or Services are appropriate or lawful in countries outside of the United States. However, if the Contents are deemed unlawful or illegal in some of these countries, you are requested to avoid accessing the Website from such places and if you choose, in any case, to access them, we inform you that the use you decide to make of the services provided by Greenplants will be your sole and personal responsibility.